Monday

Aunty Sandras Birthday Card

Good morning, a little warmer today says mr weatherman and some rain tonight.


Not the best of days yesterday and Saturday so lets hope today is an improvement.  Joints are rather swollen in fingers, wrists, elbows and ankles so getting around is a little tricky.  I shall just do a little bit at a time. 

If anyone is off to the Range at the beginning of the week could you let me know please.  I have ran out of a couple of things and I haven't been driving for a while.  My hands are just not strong enough to drive in the case of an emergency. I dont want to put me or anyone else at risk.

It was aunty Sandra's birthday yesterday and here is one of the two cards  I made her some time ago.  One from me and one from sis.  Note the tag, it is one from the stitched framelits and I cant tell you how handy they are.

As there are 3 shapes and 4 sizes of each shape of framelit they fit onto most cards for sentiments.  If you would like to have a look at them, in the flesh, please do pop in.

If there is anything that you would like to order from Stampin' Up! please, do let me know.  I shall be submitting a little order tomorrow for Kim *waving* .

Off to get ready for my day, it now takes me well over an hour to get dressed and make the bed.  I am seriously thinking of asking someone to come in for an hour or two each day in the morning to give me a hand when Paul is away, just to stay on top of things until my hands have improved.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great Monday x

No comments: