Monday

A wonderful start to the week

Good morning and it is a good morning.  No snow or ice, it has stopped raining and the temperature is already at 7 degrees, not a bad start to the week.

As it is Monday I shall have an hour or so on the accounts, trying to keep everything up to date, one of 2017 promises.

I am also going to give Wash Day Monday a go to see if this works for me.  Thousands of women always used to wash on a Monday and they couldn't all be wrong.  Not so sure if I can peg the washing out thought.

The wardrobe clearance went very well last week.  The bedroom drawers are being sorted during this week, goodness know what I will find.

Yesterday I managed a while in the craft room and, armed with pinterest, I made a few cards.  I didnt share the makes of Friday night with you, 3 sizes of card and some tags that still need to be coloured


Quite productive and with a little help, I managed to start the Chrsitmas cards  They need glossy accents, glitter and sentiments but it is a good start. Our next get together is on 10th February, if you would like to come along, just let me know.

Well I have all these little tasks written down so off I go to do what I can, in my own time.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful start to the week.  Tracey x








No comments: