Wednesday

A Special Day

Good morning and it is warmer already.  Nearly 8 degrees outside, lets hope it stays this warm as I have quite a bit of moss to clear up, the birds must have been busy and they have disturbed lots of moss on our roof, which has fallen on the new path around the house.  At least it will add to my steps. I always worry that a bird may be sat on my roof, waiting for me to sweep and disturb moss so it falls on me.  I try to wear my anarak when doing this job, with the hood up.....what a sight this is in summer.

Today is Elvies Birthday and this is the card that I sent her.

I have started my quest to send everyone I know a birthday card as we all like to receive them on our special day.  If you would like a card from me, please let me know when your birthday is and I shall happily send you one (dont forget your address).

It is also a special day in the Stampin' Up! world as today the Sale-a-Bration starts as well as a new Spring Catalogue goes live.  I believe, in my opinion, this is the best year ever (or do I say that every year).

If you are a customer :  you GET A FREE Sale-a-Bration product with every £45 you spend.
If you are a Hostess: you GET £20 EXTRA in hostess rewards when your party reaches £200
If you are a New Demonstrator: you get TWO EXTRA FREE stamp sets in your starter kit.These free stamp sets are from the Annual and the Spring/Summer catalogues.

SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE



 SPRING/SUMMER BROCHURE
The Spring/Summer Catalogue has also been launched and this  has lots of fresh ideas using new products.  It also shows lots of new colourways to use the Stampin' Up! colours on projects that I wouldnt have used personally but now that I have seen them, they work so well together. 

Both of these new brochures really do inspire me to get creating which is a good job as I have a few birthday cards to try and make this month, hands permitting.

I do have some copies of both brochures so if you would like to pick one up, please get in touch.

During Sale-a-Bration there is a smashing offer to join Stampin' Up! For £99 you get

£130 worth of products from the Annual and Spring/Summer Brochure
£45 worth of stationary (order forms, catalogues etc.)
FREE delivery to your home worth £4.95
EXTRA two stamp sets of your choice

That works out at £272.95 worth for £99.  Please get in touch if you would like to find out more information about this amazing offer.

Goodness, I have written a masterpiece.  I had best get in that shower. If you have made it to the bottom of the post, phew.  Have a wonderful day and thanks for having a read

P.S. Forgot to mention that there will be an order going in tonight at 8pm.  Should you NEED anything from these new catalogues, please do let me know as I shall be very happy to order them for you. p+p is £4.95 if delivered direct to your home or 50p if collected from Alvaston. 


No comments: