Wednesday

Santa Boxes

Good morning.  It was warmer at 5am than it is now and the forecast is for another cold one brrrr.

Here are the cute little santa boxes we made at the fuddle


Thank you to Pam, Sheila and Alison for all their help in getting these cut out, it really is appreciated.  Without your help, they couldnt have been made.

We have had a busy few days as mum was rushed into hospital on Saturday via a 999 call.  Thankfully she is now a lot better and at home, phew.  So today it is catching up with accounts, delivering the last of the cards and hopefully tomorrow, the last of the present shopping, then I will be ready....I think *giggles*

As I have been up since silly o'clock, I have been updating the blog.....as you do.  I have put some information on the events page for things that are happening in January.  If you need more information please, do let me know.

Off to start my day, thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely Wednesday x

No comments: