Saturday

Rockin Robins

Good morning, no plans today because they all get broken so I shall take the day as it comes. Up at just after 5am, not sure why so going to start the day slowly.

Yesterday I had 4 lots of visitors which was lovely.  It is always nice to sit and chat to everyone, finding out news and just catching up.

The Christmas card club for 2016 has finished and I have been putting some finishing touches to my cards.  Here is one of them that will soon be written and posted.

I certainly have a variety of cards and I have some new dates for next year.  If you fancy joining in, please let me know.

The taxi driver that picked the girls up on Wednesday morning left his parcel shelf and other bits and pieces from his car here, saying he would come back on Thursday for them.  Well we havent seen anything of him so I guess I am going to have to go to chase him up, I dont really want to have to decorate car parts that are in my hall for Christmas.

Off to make tea, I hope you have a lovely day today and thank you for having a read x



No comments: