Thursday

Pocket card

Good morning, it is -1.9 out there at the moment but Mr. weather man says it is going to go up to 6 degrees, which is an improvement.  More fog expected later today so please be careful if you are venturing out.  The fog here yesterday afternoon and evening was really awful.

Our walk around the crem yesterday didn't only blow the cobwebs off but it froze my nose and my face too brrrr.....it was so crisp, fresh and icy.  The whole area was a picture though, so many wreaths and flowers.......

I didn't manage to get in the craft room yesterday but I shall be heading in there today for most of the morning and early afternoon.  Instead I stood and did all my ironing over a 4 hour period, with a few breaks and a cuppa break with Sylvia.  So today my ironing basket is empty and I am not putting the washer on either.

Rob, Nat and the girls are popping in for tea early evening so it will be lovely to catch up with them and hear all about Santa's visit.

Here is another project that I finished with Julies help. It is a card with a pocket, that has another card inside.  Love this one and will be using the idea for next years gift cards.


Photography lessons still needed, but you get the idea.

Dont forget to save an hour for the new Stampin' Up! Spring Catalogue and Sale a Bration details on Monday.  Anytime from 10 - 4 the kettle will be on.  It will be lovely to see you and catch up, a great way to start the new year.

Thanks for having a read today and wishing you a lovely Thursday. Tracey x


No comments: