Friday

Oh what a treat

Good morning and wow, it is warm again outside.  I got up around 6am and it was 11 degrees which really is wonderful.  It is cloudy and a bit of drizzle at the moment but that isnt a complaint from me, I can cope with this type of Winter weather.  Do you know that last night Derby was warmer than Cyprus....

Speaking of last night, lots of lovely creations made, cards, hats, treat bags etc. etc.  We had a lovely evening.

Sending hellos and *waving frantically* to Sandi. Thanks for having a read x

Last night I finished off the treat bags for the children in our family.  Instead of buying selection boxes I buy a few sweets

 I use the wonderful cello bags with a gusset from Stampin' Up!
 I put the sweets and the chocolate in the bags and then wrap them in tissue paper.
 I stick the bottom of the tissue paper with sticky tape and then pop them all in a little bag (from Ikea)
 Put a bit of ribbon around the tops and we have some little treat bags.  I shall do the same for the older children but I put a little box of celebrations in them.

Today, after a few chores it is back in the craft room to finish off some more cards so that tonight we can write out the last ones and get everything posted / delivered tomorrow.

I have got a couple of lovely new and wonderful stamp sets from the Sale a Bration and Spring catalogue.  I have also got the catalogues......I am so excited about these that I hope to have a play later today so, if you are in the area and fancy a cuppa, please do pop in.

FUDDLE NEXT WEEK - It would be great if you could come along to join us.  To find out more, please get in touch.

Thanks for having a read an I hope you are underway with your Christmas preperations.  x


No comments: