Friday

Mediterranean Moments

Good morning and it is yet another cold morning to start the day.  -2 at the moment but going up to 8 degrees.  No fog in Derby but we are to expect some later.

I am up so early, 5.10am because guess who fell asleep on her chair before 9pm last night, opps, so I have had plenty of sleep.  Oh well, getting up early gives me a whole day to do what I can.

I have had another little play with a new stamp set that is available on 4th January called Mediterranean Moments.  There are 4 stamps in the set and so many possibilities with it.

And I have been using the new watercolour pencils.  If you fancy seeing a few more of these cards, dont forget to call in on 2nd January.....

Yesterday was another family day, aunts and uncles in the morning, Son, Daughter in law with the grand girls in the afternoon, a smashing day again.  

I hope to get to hobbycraft this morning, depending on the weather, I wont drive in freezing conditions unless I really have to.  Paul is doing well building his wall although he has a problem with his elbow tut tut.  We do think we can still do all the stuff we did in our 20s and we dont learn.....never mind.

Off for a cuppa, early shower and see if I can get that craft room warm and toastie.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for having a read x

No comments: