Saturday

It is starting to look a lot like Christmas




Good morning and here I am up with the larks.  Today it is going to be around 7 degrees, a little cooler than earlier in the week but still not freezing and still no sign of the white stuff, which is okay I think.  Larnaca is going to be around 11 degrees so they will really feel the big drop in temperature, wrap up well girls.  I think they will as they have lots of hats and scarves although the houses are built to stay cold brrrrrr.  I think I will stay in my craft room and turn the heating up high

A little bit achy today but not too much but it is no surprise, we had a wonderful fuddle last night.  A big THANK YOU goes out to everyone for all your help.  The craft room turned into a  Christmasy room, we had carols from Michael Bauble all evening, lots of refrehsments and the food well......the table was piled high. It was a wonderful evening, we had a quiz, played charades, secret santa, a make and take and ended with the 'framed photo collection'.

We had two heats to see who the winners were


Alison, Denise and Sheila were the finalists but 
 
Alison won the race.  Oh we did laugh

Pam and Jayne found the mistletoe


We were all framed
















Quite a few people couldnt make it to the fuddle and we did miss you.  Hope those that are poorly start to feel better soon and I look forward to seeing you in the week.

Here is another Christmas card that I made and sent out

Well, I have a few pots to clear up and the Christmas decorations to put up so I will get a wiggle on.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday. x

UPDATED for Tricia                                       2015

                                                                         2016



No comments: