Thursday

Happy Birthday Pam

Good morning and it is really going to be a good day weather wise. It is already 9 degrees and it will go up to about 11 degrees today, which is fine by me.

Yesterday I played postman, stamp and deliver as well as normal post and hand deliveries.  I think I have 3 more to pop through doors but I wont be driving today, my hands are quite poorly at the moment, swollen, painful and very red.  Hopefully they will get better as the day goes on and I can take a walk out later with cards.

I went out for tea last night, get me.  It was wonderful and I met some really nice ladies.  It was for Pams special birthday today, she has had a couple of celebrations for the big day.  Here is the card I made for her


I went to the doctors yesterday and have been signed off work until the middle of February.  As I have the end of a cold and a chesty cough I can not go for my first injection training today which is a blow.  I now have to wait until early in the new year, drat.  Never mind, I will get there in the end.

Today it is a day of pottering which I am looking forward to.  I am getting all excited at being ready, finally for the big mans visit.  Decorations will go up over the weekend.

Off to start the medication regime.....thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day x




No comments: