Tuesday

Everyday Hero

Good morning.  I am sniffling less but coughing more, oops.  At least I have had a good nights sleep, cup half full and all that.

I was lucky enough to get one of the new stamps from the Spring/Summer catalogue and made a card for a neighbour.  It is from a set called Everyday Hero


Something totally different for me but I was quite pleased with it. 

Pam, Alison and Sheila came round yesterday to turn the craft room into a party room whoop whoop.  If you are coming along to the fuddle, could you let me know what you are bringing food wise please.  I am really looking forward to seeing everyone and thanks to Sheila and Alison, the make and take is just about ready.  Dont forget to bring a bit of sticky stuff.

Another Stampin' Up! order is to be made on 28th December, I shall send out an email to let everywhere know where they can order from, all the special offers etc. etc. as I know it can get a little confusing. If there is anything that you just cant live without, please let me know.

Off for a smooch today, a slow walk to a couple of shops.  Got to try and get a little festive and I really do need the fresh air.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday x




No comments: