Wednesday

Dare to spread your wings frame

-2.9 when I got out of bed, brrr that is cold.  I guess that we should expect these temperatures as it is Winter, I just dont like the cold.

I  managed to spend lots of time in the craft room yesterday and it was lovely to see Julie and Heather.  I actually got to finish a couple of projects from earlier in the year from the Peterborough classes that I missed.



Thank you everyone who started these for me in Peterborough and to Julie for giving me help with the finer details.  I would still like to have a go at the brick wall stencilling so if anyone fancies an afternoon doing this in the New Year let me know, I am sure I have lots of these canvases.

I also managed to make a couple of cards with some of the new products out of the Spring / Summer Stampin' Up! catalogue.  They just need finishing off.
  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely day, what every you are up to x

No comments: