Tuesday

Christmas Baubles

 

Good morning and its a cold good morning today brrr.  It isnt 1 degree out there yet but it will get up to 7 degrees by lunchtime.  I think I shall be putting on the heating, lighting a smelly candle, put the radio on and have a day in the craft room.

It got used as a store room yesterday so I shall spend an hour or so getting it back to a craft room and then catch up with some crafting.

Here are some rather large baubles that George and I decorated just before Christmas.



They dont look too much in the photograph but they are so very sparkly in real life.  I may have to make another one or two for next year, when I am more organised.

We had mum and dad, sister and bro in law as well as neices with us yesterday and it is so nice to have more family time, missing the girls though. 

Hoping everyone that reads this has a wonderful day and thank you for popping in.  Wrapping up warm to put the heating on in the craft room.....brrrrr

No comments: