Tuesday

Catching Up


Good morning, I had a lie in today, tut tut.

I am hoping that the craft room will be all sorted by lunch time.  Paul is going to do some moving round of the chairs and laying the table cloths with me and then it will be ready to craft, craft and craft.  I have managed to do a couple of birthday cards but one more still to do and of course, Pauls Christmas card....I always struggle with it.

Here is a card I made for Christmas which I really love
 

You cant see all the glitter on it, which is a shame but I will be doing more of these, especially since Stampin' Up! are bringing back the watercolour pencils.....which I adore.

Today I hope to catch up with all the emails that I havent had chance to reply to yet and, in the future I shall be making Mondays my catch up day.  A New Year's resolution if you like, will you be making any for next year?

Wishing you a fantastic day and thank you so much for having a read x


No comments: