Wednesday

Birthday cards

Good morning and the forecast for today, if you didnt already know, here in Derby is going to be 11 degrees with lots of clouds.  Not a problem as I think most of today will be spent in the house.

My aching hands and aching feet may have to ache for a little longer.  I should be seeing the doctor tomorrow for the methotrexate injection but I will have to call them today as my cough has got worse and I dont think that they will want me at the clinic...we shall see.  I do have a doctors appointment at the GP's today which get confusing.  Anything not relating to RA is the GP and so I shall be going for a check up after my hospital visit. When I rang for the appointment they offered me 28th December.  I asked to see my usual GP but he isnt available and will soon be leaving, the other GP I wanted to see has left and so my third choice only works Thursday and Friday so ring back next Thursday to see if he has any space!!! So today I am seeing someone that I dont know and will just have to hope for the best.  At least we have doctors that we an see.

Yesterday was our nephews daughters birthday, twins that are 14 and here are the cards that I made.


I have used very loved Penny Black Stamps for the images, a smashing Happy Birthday stamp from Stampin' Up and I have coloured the imaged in using the Stampin' Up! markers.  Of course there is lots of dazzling diamonds on the cards too but it doesnt show up so much on the photograph, my photography skills have not improved so much over the years.

All the Christmas cards have been written and I shall be posting them out later this morning.  I have just one card left in the box......I asked Paul if I should make some more, just in case and he laughed at me *oops*.  Fingers crossed that I didnt miss anyone.

I met a lovely young lady last night, Simona *waving* at you and hope to see you again soon.

The girls are all well in Cyprus.  Sophia is chasing a job that she was discussing just before she came over, Katerina is also trying to find full time employment.  Christiana is still struggling with her cough and cold but lets hope that the warmer weather will help her.

Off to make more tea, thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day x




No comments: