Friday

Beautiful You

Good morning.

Yesterday was lovely, lots of visits and lots of catching up, ended with a lovely meal in the newly refurbished Clock Warehouse....I have been very spoilt.

I still have to spend some time in the craft room to make a few more tags and Paul's Christmas card but I do have this card to share with you, somethingI have made this recently.  It is a sneak peak of something coming up in the Spring Catalogue.

And this is inside the card


Loving this set, it is called Beautiful You and I think it will be on a lot of people's wish list.

Off to get a few chores finished so that I can get in the craft room for an hour later today.  I am having a morning at home as I know a few people are hoping to call in.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day x

No comments: