Saturday

Beautiful You again


Good morning and it isnt quite as cold today.  It was 5 degrees when I got up and the forecast is for it to go up to 6 degrees today and no fog. Phew I dont like fog.

I took a photo of  my empty ironing basket as I really dont know when I will see the bottom of it again.  I think it is just a yearly thing.....

Yesterday I spent in the craft room, once the little chores were done and I was quite happy with the results.  A few cards were made for the open house on Monday, which you are invited to.  If you dont know where I am please get in touch and I will pass on the details.

This card uses 3 stamps from the new Beautiful You stamp set, due to be released next week.
Here I teamed it up with Marina Mist and black card and ink.

Today will be another easy day as my right shoulder is playing up.  I havent done anything to it....just one of the things.  We have lots of invitations for this evening and we hope to get out and about but we shall see how we are as Paul has come down with a cold, again...... This is his second one in 3 weeks and he is feeling under the weather, bless him.  I am doing my best with tea, food and blankets.....

I hope you have a wonderful last day of 2016 and look foreward to seeing you in the New Year.



No comments: