Friday

Another rockin' robin


Good morning.  Mr. Weatherman says we are going to have some rain today and a high of 10 degrees.  We can cope with that.  Larnaca is going to be warmer with 15 degrees and a drizzle, the girls are now wearing boots and jackets and feeling the chill oops.

Today is the day of the crafting fuddle.  If you would like to join us but havent yet said you are coming along, dont worry you are most welcome to join in,  just let me know so that I can make sure there are enough makes and takes for you.

Here is another Christmas card that I made and that has been posted out.

The image and sentiment have both been in my stash for a while.

Waving at *rachel* this morning.  I hope your new goodies arrive soon.

Yesterday I thought I would have a day of pottering, putting things away slow time as everything I do is in slow time.  I finished around 7pm last night and then Paul gets all the Christmas decorations out of the loft *giggling*.  This morning it looks like someone had a party while we were in bed.  Oh well, I have all day to get it straight.

I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are up and thank you so much for having a read x




No comments: