Thursday

Accounts in the bag

Good morning and what a good morning it is.  I have just spent the last hour finishing off my accounts as we have to take them in to the accountant.  I have been doing them all year but not put them all together so that is another job out of the way.  I was hoping to do my own accounts but I didnt know you had to apply to the tax people to do this, very early in the year....lesson learnt.

A busy day yesterday, well as busy for me as I can at the moment.  A little walking and the fresh air felt wonderful.  Half an hour in town and then the grandchildren in the afternoon.  A lovely day.  Today I have a little visiting to do myself and then I hope to spend an afternoon or an evening in the craft room making more tags.  Can you believe that we have ran out again lol.  Paul wants to wrap presents but no tags.  I do have Pauls Christmas card to make too so another lovely day in store.

Here are the last of the Christmas cards that I havent shared with you yet.


 
 
There will be a Stampin' Up! order going in on 28th so if you would like anything, please do let me know. 

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are doing.  Tracey x

No comments: