Saturday

woof woof Friday

Good morning, cant believe that the temperature is warming up today, that is good.  It will please Christiana a lot more and there are plans to go out to a park over the weekend for a wander around.

Another lovely swap I received at Telford last weekend, oh yes, I have lots



It is some smashing punch art using the fox builder punch and the owl builder punch, isnt it wonderful?  This was made by Lesley Condron.  I hope to be sharing all these makes, in the flesh, with anyone that comes to visit.  Very inspirational.

Fancy a day of crafting?  Christiana and I are going to be spending the day, in the craft room on Wednesday from 10ish until 4ish.  It would be great if you could join us, with your own crafting projects, to start or finish or, just for a natter.  If you need to know where I am in Derby, please get in touch and I will send you the venue details.

Still lots of goodies for sale if you fancy popping in for a cuppa next week, it will be lovely to see you.

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a really nice Friday.

No comments: