Thursday

Thursdays bits and pieces

Good morning, the second time for me.  We should have been up and about early this morning but I got up early, went for a lie down and nodded off time way after 10am, oops.  Never mind, I obviously needed the sleep.

Thank you so much to all the lovely ladies that nipped in yesterday to collect orders, have a browse through the sale table and those that came to say hello.  Lovely to see you.  If you are reading this and fancy popping in this evening after 6pm, you are most welcome.  You had best eat first though as Paul is cooking fajitas and the house will smell lovely and spicy. If you cant make it today, dont worry, the Sale table will be out all week next week too.

Here is a card I made recently and I am hoping that the postman has already delivered it.
And another one of the makes I was fortunate enough to swap with last weekend.




This was made by Joanna, thank you so much.

I think that all the plans may have gone out of the window for today, never mind.  Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day x





1 comment:

Buffy said...

Love the card Tracey, great colour-combo.
Adorable little box.

Hugs
Buffy xx