Friday

The end of the week

Good morning, Winter really has arrived brrrr.  I do like Winter, coming into a warm house, having tea and toast, getting a thick jumper on and just snuggling on the sofa......

Stampin' Up! are in the middle of a wonderful Sale.  Please click HERE and HERE for some smashing offers and, if you would like to order them through me, just let me know what you would like by Monday morning.  I shall be placing my last order for the month.

I managed to get out for some fresh air earlier in the week and boy, I did need it.  At the same time Chrisitana found herself a pair of lovely boots so we purchased them.  Got home and went to show Paul the boots, they had put shoes in the box instead grrrr so we had to go back to the shop again to sort it out, which we did the following day

This week we have spent another day at the hospital *waving to Liz* who I saw there.  It may be an idea for us ladies to start meeting at the hospital for a coffee, we all seem to spend a fair bit of time there these days *giggles*.

I have had lots of lovely visitors too, thank you so much for the flowers.  My house looks and smells like a florist, it is beautiful.  It is so nice to know that I have such wonderful friends......

Today I hope to catch up on messages, emails as well as lots of other bits and pieces.  I just get so tired so that I am struggling to keep on top of everything but does it really matter?  I guess not.  If I dont finish things today, there is always tomorrow......

We all met for the pen club last night.  This is where 6 ladies purchase ALL THE STAMPIN' UP! PENS over a 6 month period.  It costs £20 a month, as well as the pens you get the carry case box, all the catalogues and you are hostess for one month.  On top of that, there are 3 classes showing different ways of using the pens.  It has been really good and here are what we made last night.




I shall be starting another Pen Club in February so, if this is something you are interest in please, do let me know, the spaces fill up really quickly.

I am sending out emails / messages about the Christmas Fuddle today.  This will take place on Friday 16th December from 6pm ish onwards.  If you fancy coming along please do let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day x


No comments: