Wednesday

Midweek Musing

1.2 degrees outside, I cant believe how cold it is brrr.  I shall be wrapping up when I go out again today.

I am pleased to say that, at the moment, health wise, I am feeling okay.  I am so frightened that my RA symptoms will all come back all of a sudden but so far, so good.  The dizziness hasnt gone though.  It just comes and goes in waves so I have to give this another week and then return to the doctor if it hasnt gone to start investigations.

On a brighter note, I did manage just one hour in the craft room yesterday, in two stages.....


Our fairy garden has had a storm of acer leaves all over it.   The acer has done really well again this year and the colours of the leaves have changed all year.  Sadly they will all go now, ready for winter.

Mind you, these flowers are still looking good despite the cold weather.

Here is another sample of what you can do with the new dies from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for having a read today.  I do hope you manage to stay warm and, if you do want anything ordering from Stampin' Up!, please get in touch before this evening.

Dont forget to check out the stamps for sale, a few more have been added x



No comments: