Tuesday

Happy 1st November






Good morning its a bit chilly out there brrr.  Happy 1st November.

I have the slow cooker out today.  I shall gently fry the meat and onions and pop it all in so that I dont have to worry about food this evening, it will make a nice change.

Stampin' Up! have some wonderful new products out today

And below are details of the special offers on some stamp sets.


If you would like to place an order, please do let me know before tomorrow evening as I shall be submitting one around 8pm.  Here is just one sample
I did manage to have another play yesterday with the Jar stamps and this is what I made.

I added a bow with the stamps and die cut across the top of the jar.  Fingers crossed that I get another hour in the craft room later to make another one or two....they are very addictive.
Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely Tuesday


No comments: