Tuesday

Brrrrr

Good morning, a cold one but a good one.  It was -2 degrees when I got up and everywhere outside was lovely and crisp.  Chrisitiana is not enjoying this weather as it means it is too cold for her to go out brrrrr.

It was my neices son's birthday yesterday and here is a card that I made and sent over to Cyprus.  I cant believe that he is 4 years old already, time certainly does fly.


A couple of good bits of news.....Katerina has passed the bar exams in Cyprus, whoop whoop.  So now we shall see where life will take her.  Sophia has got herself a job as a social worker which is what she has studied for.  It is a 9 month contract, 7 months paid for by an EU scheme and 2 months paid for by the local council.  Normally, after the placement finishes, most people are offered a permanent role so again whoop whoop.  Both girls are currently in the UK and will be with us tomorrow.  A busy couple of weeks ahead, how wonderful.




Tomorrow is the last chance to get one of these bargains
 

 I went for more blood tests yesterday.  I have to wait until all signs of infection are gone before re commencing with the methotrexate.  Fingers crossed that we can do something soon as it is becoming a bit of a struggle to use my hands again....opps.


Well I had best get a wriggle on as a few bits and pieces to do..... Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day.  Tracey x

No comments: