Friday

Thank Yous

Good morning, it is cold out there but at least it is dry.

This week hasnt been the best health wise but fingers crossed it gets easier for the next couple of days.  I had another trip to the hospital and I have to take some additional tablets to see if they will help with the side effects.  I can but try.

Not a lot of crafting going on but I have received this lovely shaker card from Jane using the Jar stamps from Stampin' Up!

It is such a cutie, thank you Jane.

We were taken out last Friday to a wander around a craft shop and a lovely cuppa and cake at Borrowash Garden Center.  It was so nice to change the four walls, thank you to another Jayne.

The front garden is looking wonderful and it has had its first mowing.


As the seasons are now changing, we have taken lots of cuttings from the bizzy lizzys and fingers crossed, I can grow my own for next year.  The bulbs are in and we have raided so many 'poorly corners' in lots of garden centers to top up our borders.  It is looking a picture.

Thanks for having a read and I hope to post again tomorrow.  Have a great Friday, Tracey x


1 comment:

Lesley said...

lovely card and beautiful lawn . . . Lesley x