Saturday

Hello October

Good morning October..... the forecast today in Derby is 14 degrees with showers in the afternoon.  The showers we had yesterday werent much and I had to water the edges of the lawn as they are becoming dry.  Never mind.

It is world card making day today.  If you would like to make a card you are most welcome to bring your supplies and join me in the craft room.  I will be in and out of there all day long from around 10ish.  If you fancing just calling in for a cuppa and a chat, please do.

To celebrate World Card Making Day, Stampin Up have the following offers

I have been humming and arrrrreeeeing over the tin of cards for a while but at this price, I cant say no. 

If there is anything that you would like to order either from the sale items, the Christmas Book or the Annual Catalogue please get in touch and I will arrange it for you.  If you are unsure about any items or would just like to pop in for a chat, please do call in today.  I am happy to let you know where abouts in Derby I am crafting if you dont know, give me a call on 01332 721877.

There is another offer from Stampin' Up! for the whole of October for the 12 x 12 papers




If you would like more information, please let me know.  A few friends came over last night and we had a thumping time.  If you havent tried thumping yet I can certainly recommend it.  Thank you ladies for a lovely evening and for your company.  In fact, yesterday was filled with lots of visitors, which was lovely.  This is what I made last night.



Right, I am off to start finding a bit of space in the craft room.  Hope to see you later x



1 comment:

Lesley said...

happy crafting have a great day . . .Lesley x