Thursday

Chritiana's C

Good morning and another dry day I have been told.

I am pleased to say that this week I coped really well with the medication.  Tuesday was as bad as normal but yesterday, as I crave the fresh air, Paul took us to the Monkey Forest and I cant tell you how much better I felt after 4 hours outside in fresh air.  It did me the world of good and I slept like a log last night too. 



 I couldnt believe how close the monkeys actually came to you. I thought it would be an enclosed building but no, it is set in some wonderful forest.  The moneys actually walk past you and not a care about you being in their environment.  It was lovely and I would certainly recommend it.

I cant believe that my sweet peas have been 'naff' all summer and now, yes now they decide to flower?
 
I have a little rose coming out as well now, just as I was about to put it in the greenhouse, typical.

Christiana and I have been playing with the letter C.  She wanted to decorate one for when she returns to see her Grandparents and Christmas.  We tried with the cotton twine first but that didnt work but we have done it, in the end, the way she wants.
Now she wants help with doing another half a dozen.

As it is coming up to the end of the month, I shall be placing another order for Stampin' Up! goodies over the weekend.  If there is anything that you would like, please let me know.

Off to try and untangle the craft room....oh my, what a pickle it is in.





No comments: