Wednesday

Thank Yous

Hello from a very muggy Derby.  It was 18 degrees when I woke up this morning and the forecast is for 24 by mid afternoon.  I think I know a cool place to spend these hot hours.

Yesterday wasnt a good day for me nor the garden.  The garden path stones havent turned up.  The chappie went to order them on Monday for a Tuesday delivery to be told that they were not in stock.  They should have been delivered yesterday but they are not here.  He has been to the company this morning, still not arrived.  Hopefully they will come at lunchtime so that they can continue.  Never mind, it will get done when it gets done.

I had a very off day yesterday but not dwelling on it.  Today I am slightly better and by tomorrow, I will be better still so, if you fancy a cuppa and a chat tomorrow please, do pop in after 1pm.  Please dont use the front gate, you are best to use the gate by my car as the front will be a trip hazard.

As promised, here are some more thank you cards I have made with more papers and matching tags. I really cant believe how many 12 x 12 papers I have.




Tomorrow Stampin' Up! has some NEW special offers and I will share with you what they are, as soon as I can.

It is Christmas card club on Friday night, please do let me know if you hope to be there.  Nothing home baked from me I am afraid....cant manage that just yet.

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely evening. x


1 comment:

Lesley said...

lovely makes, hope you feel better soon and sorry I can not make Friday . . . Lesley x