Sunday

Sunday's Sort Out

Good morning and here we are, half way through the weekend.

It was my neices birthday recently and here is the card that I made for her.

One of my favourite stamps which unfortunately is no longer available.

Paul was home Friday and he helped with lots of chores that I wasnt able to do myself, which was great.  He took me out and about in the afternoon just to the local shops but the fresh air made a big difference.  Yesterday we had a half wander at Ikea, I couldnt manage all of it and then the grandchildren came for a couple of hours.  I have also had a good catchup with some friends that I havent seen for a while and the world has been put to rights.

The chappies came Friday morning and did a little more in the garden but not a lot as it started to rain Here is the progress.




Lets hope they come and do a lot more tomorrow.

Today it is a sort out Sunday.  I am sorting out lots of bits and pieces, with Paul's help of course.  As usual, the craft room door will be open ALL DAY if you fancy a cuppa as I have had a good sort out in there too.

I think we (the royal we) will be ending the day in the garden and we are trying to get rid of the weeds and tree stumps.  Paul works I supervise and take him drinks as and when I can.

Stampin' Up! still have lots of lovely things on offer in the clearance and on the Special Offers.  There are also some wonderful items in the Winter Catalogue and my next order will be going in on Tuesday.  If you would like anything, please do let me know.  I am expecting an order or two tomorrow and Wednesday so if you have something on order, watch out for my email later in the week.

Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for having a read.  Tracey


No comments: