Thursday

Special Offers

Morning, who is feeling a little more human today, phew.  I will feel even better after a cuppa.  Fingers dont work so well at the moment but I am sure they will get warmed up in a bit.

So this is how we are starting the day today


As the paving stones have arrived, I think a little more will get done and maybe we shall have the start of a path today.

Stampin' Up! have some more special offers.  These offers only last a week so if you would like anything, please do let me know.





I have a little order going in this evening, a lady would like the the santa bundle and cant wait until the next Stamperettes order.  She says there are lots of wonderful ideas on pinterest for this so an order will be placed.

Off to start my day the best I can. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday and if you fancy a cuppa this afternoon, it will be lovely to see you.  Tracey x



No comments: