Monday

Cable Knit Monday

Good morning. I hear the weather is going to be wet until around 9am and then it will get up to about 22 degrees today, so it will be warm.

Garden starts today, so excited and of course it is tablet day today, oh well, I will keep as busy as I possibly can.

I thought I would share a video with you today, it is the new embossing folder from Stampin' Up!, I hope this works.

 CABLE KNIT VIDEO

 Here is a link to Pinterest, with some samples, which are stunning. Just click on the link below

PINTEREST SAMPLES

 Let me know what you think, I cant wait to try it out when my hands are a bit better.  I have been going through my box of half makes.  Do you have cards that you have started but not finished?

I finished these two off which was made with the lotus blossom stamp.  I still have one of these stamp sets available if anyone would like to purchase it!

I had best get myself dressed and ready to start the day.  Thanks for a read and I hope you have a wonderful day, whatever you are up to.  Tracey x

1 comment:

Neet said...

I have that stamp and I think it is gorgeous. Love the colours you have used on this occasion. It is a very classy card with just the sentiment on it.
I know it is good with it having the little arrows but now I have my Misti it is even easier to use and makes the perfect card for so many occasions.
Hugs, Neet xx