Tuesday

All change

Good morning. It is supposed to be 24 degrees today which is a tad hot.

Mr. UPS man walked all through the mud and stones yesterday to deliver a few parcels, bless him.  The orders have arrived, just in time for me to place another one tut tut.  I shall spend today sorting them all out, as best I can.  I am not the best today I am afraid, headache, neusea, tiredness and generally not very well.  Hopefully I will pick up as the day goes on.

If you have anything you wish to add to my next order, please let me know before lunch time tomorrow.

I am trying to use up lots of lovely papers I have so I decided to try my hand at different thank you cards this month, here are the first few.



I have teamed up so retired papers with some brightly coloured card.  Speaking of papers, I have lots of 12 x 12 at half price so if you fancy a visit, please get in touch.  I am also very happy to post it out too.  More cards will follow as and when I make them.

At 8.30 yesterday 2 chappies turned up to start the garden. At 8.40 a mini digger and 4 more chappies turned up and by 9.30 all the crazy paving was up and put in piles, the digger left.  At 10am a grab lorry came and started to collect all the blocks of crazy paving, he made a couple more trips.  At 2pm the hard core arrived and the path was starting to take shape.  At 3.30 it was down tools until today.  I was very impressed with all the work they have done on day 1.  Fingers crossed that they will clean the pavements before they leave today, that has let them down.

At the start of the day


 At 10.30 am









 At 4pm









That's it from me for today, off to have a quiet day, despite the workers being outside with their radio on full blast.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.

No comments: