Tuesday

Thoughtful Branches

Good morning and it is a bit damp outside here in Derby.  I dont mind that as we have been putting grass seed on the lawn to help to improve it.  We (that is the Royal we) have also taken out quite a few plants that were scattered in the lawn so all this rain and heat is making the seeds germinate and fingers crossed, get the lawn looking lovely.

Woke up today with very poorly thumbs and right wrist.  Left knee is not so good but feet/toes are feeling slightly easier which is good news.

It seems as though more than half of my friends have gone on holiday so *waving* at you all those miles away.  I hope you have a wonderful time. Dont forget to call in for a cuppa when you get back to tell me all about your adventures.
Today is the day that  Thoughtful Branches is available to purchase.  It is a wonderful stamp set with dies to match, this is one of the trees I made and shared last week


And here is another one I have made


I am sure that the world wide web is going to be full of images and fantastic ideas of what you can do with this set.

There are lots of stamps in the set too, which I haven't played with yet but I will do soon. If you were lucky enough to get a 'Bonus' coupon during July ,  you can use this starting today.  Why not use your coupon towards the new Thoughtful Branches set, I am sure you wont regret it.

I shall be placing an order tomorrow evening so if there is anything you would like, please let me know.

Off to spend the day pottering and hopefully get the craft room clean, can you believe it is still untidy from last week, ooops.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful Tuesday

No comments: