Sunday

Sunday....all day

Good morning and its an ouch from me today.  I have had a problem with my left knee each day since Friday, as well as fingers and feet.  Yesterday it was so bad I took extra strong tablets and to be honest, the pain eased so much so, Paul took me into Derby to buy a new pair of slippers (with more support).  So I had a painfree afternoon and evening, whopp whopp.

Today we (Paul works and I sit and chat with him) are going to move the little stones from the front of the garden as the gardeners will start there is a couple of weeks, so excited.  We also have a bit more gardening to do so I hope the weather stays nice.  Do you know what these are?

We have them growing and I  dont know what they are.
It was my friend Sandra's birthday Friday and here is the card I made.


Christmas Card and Chatter evening was lovely.  Thank you ladies for keeping me company, it really lifted my spirits.  I do look forward to an evening with like minded friends.  Quite a few regular faces werent there but definately missed, hope to see you soon.

The new mini catalogue is out and, if you would like a copy, please let me know.  You are most welcome to pop in for a cuppa, a chat, see what is on the sale dressers as well as pick up your catalogue.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday, whatever you may be up to.  Tracey x




No comments: