Monday

A busy card

Good morning and a little later than normal for me.  Paul let me have a lie in, which means that I must really be getting used to the bed.  Up today with usual painful feet and hands that dont work straight away but that left knee is still so sore and left shoulder.  So I had breakfast and popped a pill and fingers crossed (I wish I could), the pain should die back within an hour.

So yesterday was a full family day.  Paul took me out to dunhelm in the morning, we went and got a lighter togged quilt.  The one we had felt very heavy so we thought we would try a light one to see if it was warm enough and yep, it is perfect.  I also saw THE quilt cover and curtains set for the bedroom, after 2 years I have found it.  Now I just have to go and buy it, exciting.

We came home and finished off lunch and in walked sis and bro in law so we stretched our meal for 2 into a meal for 4, as you do and did a pudding too.  Then Rob, Nat and the grand girls came round so it was a full house until late afternoon but, Paul and I did manage to get a lot of the front garden done. 

It was uncle Daves birthday yesterday


I do hope he liked his card.  There are stamps from Guy Greeting, From Land to Sea and Wetlands on here.  Marina Mist, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Early Esspresso as well as Real Red and Night of Navy card.  Loved making it.

Today I am home all day, unless someone pops in and whisks me away to Dunelm or the Range.  I shall do a little pottering and cleaning, as best I can.  I hope to spend an hour in the craft room, sorting out even more to sell, yikes.  All depends if fingers and toes allow me in there.

Thanks for having a read, I do hope you manage to stay cool enough and have a wonderful Monday. Tracey x


No comments: