Friday

SU Party

Good morning on this wonderful Friday.  I think rain is forecast so I shall have to take a raincoat with me today.

Off to work this morning although I am struggling today with both of my feet and my right hand.  I hope I can drive. I have never had this in both of my legs, at the same time so it is going to be a challenge.

We had a wonderful Stampin' Up! party last night.  It was Jayne's party which was held here as I have a room all set up and ready to craft in.  9 lovely ladies, 3 lovely hours and 2 cards, lots of chatter and laughter.

Here are a few photos of the cards that the ladies made



We used new colours as well as old colours, new ribbon and twine,  thick whisper white as well as the normal, Kinda Eclectic, Wild about Flowers, the new banner punch and sentiments as well as lots more.  Thank you to everyone for making it a lovely evening.

If you would like to host your own SU party, as mentioned, I do have a room that can accommodate 12 and I would be happy to put this together for you.  Just get in touch to find out more.

Wishing you a wonderful Friday and thanks for having a read Tracey x





No comments: