Wednesday

Wonderful Wet Wednesday

Still raining, never mind as I am still wearing sandals and short sleeved cardigans.

The plants are doing amazingly well and we have a watering system all set up and in place.  Just looking for someone to take care of 3 orchids which need watering once a week. If you can help, please let me know.

There is one space available on the new Pen Club

Please do get in touch if you would like more information as this is hoping to start very soon. As well as the pens, and the in colour pens from last year and this year, you are getting 3 crafty classes too, on ways of using the pens.

A young chappie at work has recently had a new addition to his family and this is the card I made from us all.
I loved making this and have just been asked to make a few more which is wonderful.

No aches and pains today which is just great news as we have 2 appointments this afternoon, I am sure that the appointments will get less and less as time goes on but it is wearing me out.  I think I know every bump in the road too and from the hospital now.  But how lucky I feel that we have the NHS who are able to help us, it would be  a different story without them.

Must get a wiggle on, have a lovely day and, if you need anything crafty, I may be selling it on the dressers, pop over after 7pm for a gander and a cuppa.  Thanks for having a read Tracey x


No comments: