Sunday

Sunny Sunday, again

Good morning and its going to be quite hot again today. I hope to nip out to watch the Ramathon as the participants will be running across the top of our road and it is something I have never done before.

Up at the crack of dawn today sorting out orders and doing a bit more in the craft room, as you do.  It was very warm and quiet first thing but it is certainly noisier now, can't believe people are mowing their lawn before 9am on a Sunday.

Christiana is feeling a lot better with her ears but she has this awful cough now.....if it isnt one thing it is another. 

Home day today as I have the bedrooms to clean through, as you do.  A lovely Sunday lunch and some time in the greenhouse is called for I think before I get my outfits ready for work, oh yes, I have to have 5 outfits all lines up and ready to wear so that I don't have to think about it when I wake up in a morning. 

Here is another wedding card that I have made, this time for Christiana to take home with her.  She has a few weddings coming up so I thought I would help out.
All Stampin' Up! products, unfortunately the blue is Bashful Blue which has retired and so has the large stamp.  I believe it is called French Flair and its a wonderful stamp, to be used for all occasions. 

I have a link to the new Stampin' Up! catalogue on the right hand side of my blog.  If you would like to order anything from this please, do get in touch so that I can get you your goodies.  I shall be placing an order this evening, around 6pm.

Best go and get the veg peeled.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments: