Saturday

Sunny saturday

Good morning from a very hot and sunny cyprus. We are off to the local shop this morning as i have 9 for dinner this evening.  I will be in the pool for most of the afternoon though.

It is almost time to place the first stamperette order and for everyone in the pen club to get ready for their first set of pens.

If you could get in touch by email by 28th to let me know what you would like for your first order that would be great.

If anyone would like to share a bundle this month and next month, do let me know.  It will mean that you get the stamps or die this month and then get the other half of the set next month. I have had one request for the floral boutique suite (page 77). If you would like the other half of this set, please email me..

Here is a lovely card made with a hostess set called gift oflove which has been watercoloured and cut out.  The lovely sparkly wink of stella has also been used.

G





No comments: