Saturday

Salted Caramel

Goodness, we had quite a bit of rain yesterday and the weather man says we are having more today.  It is good for the garden and outdoor plants and ducks, I keep telling myself . We do love to listen to the rain and to watch it bounce off the ground though.  I was up at 4.30 today with cramps in my leg and toes.  I will certainly need a nap later. Fingers are a little achy but thats about all for this morning, lets hope that is all I have.

Yesterday at work, the young lady that I am training  to work in the afternoons to my mornings came in with a cake.  It was a salted caramel cake and to be honest, I have never tried anything salted caramel flavoured.  I know there are lots of things out there but it never appealed.  I had a little slice and well it was lovely, so much so that I asked for the receipe.  When I came home I thought I would treat the ladies of the Chrsitmas Card and Chatter Club


It was just as nice as the one I had in the morning.

Last night was a smashing night.  I managed to get lots of background bits done for my next batch of Christmas cards and the company was lovely too.

This is another Wedding card that I was commissioned to make.  I was asked to make a card with an aeroplane on it as the gentleman getting married is a pilot.  I loved making this one and I need to get a few more made as I have a lot more commissions.  Whilst the hands are behaving I shall do what I can.

Christiana's ear ache and painful throat have really returned.  I called the doc last night and they have asked for swabs on Monday so wont give her anything until the results come back, I do feel for her.

My stampin up order didnt go in last night, I totally forgot, sorry.  But that does mean that if you would like to add to the order, you can. YEAH.  Please get in touch with the items you would like me to order for you and if you need any help about what to order, please let me know and, I do have some cake left if you would like to pop over.

I hope to catch up with all the emails and blogs that I havent seen this week.  Apologies for the delay but I will catch up today.

Right then, I may as well do a few chores and the perhaps have an early start in the craft room, after a power shower of course (still loving my new bathroom).

Thanks for having a read and I hope you manage to stay dry.

2 comments:

Buffy said...

You made Salted Caramel Cake and didn't call me???? LOL
It looks delicious and you've just reminded me I promised one of the girls at work some salted caramel sauce.
Your card is adorable, just have to love LOTV stamps.

Catch up soon
Hugs
Buffy xx
p.s. don't forget to check out fab'n'funky challenges

Lesley said...

Love anything with salted caramel !! X