Saturday

Oh Happy Day

Good morning Saturday.  I was up at 5.30am due to excitement of getting craft room cleaned so by 6am I was in there, making a start.  As the weather is going to be in the 20's today (sorry Jackie), I thought I would have an early start and hopefully I can get to sit in the sunshine this afternoon.

Well the bathroom has been more or less finished.  I love it



 However, I will not recommend the people that installed it to anyone and, when chappie comes back next week, I shall be telling him....

My tree on the front has really come to life in a week

We have gone from this
 
to this
 
I am so lucky to have this in the garden and the tree is lucky to be here because when we moved in, we thought it was dead and we nearly cut it down, phew.

Stampin' Up! has some wonderful things in the new catalogue and here is one of the cards I have been commissioned to make using Stampin' Up! products

 I love the white on white and the card is a lot better in real life.

Just to remind you that there is still one place on the Stamperettes group and one place on the Pen Club.  If you fancy a cuppa and a chat about these please get in touch so that we can arrange to meet up.

What are you doing Monday night?  The new Magazine Make Monday is going to start.  I have a lot of magazines that I want to keep as there is something in them that I want to make but, as usual, I dont have time so now I have made the time.  I shall be in the craft room making items from magazines that could be up to 12 years old oops.  If you have a magazine and bits that you would like to make, why not join me from 6ish until 10ish on Monday night.  There are places for around 10 of us and so far there are 4 so you will be most welcome.  Lots of crafty chatter, cakes and laughter are guaranteed.

I shall be placing a Stampin' Up! order tomorrow evening.  If there is anything that you want please do let me know.  If you havent got a catalogue yet, I do have a couple for sale and I am happy to post them out if you cant nip over to collect.

Off to finish the craft room before starting on the cleaning of my new bathroom.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday.






1 comment:

Lesley said...

Fabulous card, and lovely bathroom too X x