Monday

Merry Monday 25 (posted on a Monday morning too)


Good morning and another damp Monday.  The forecast is for warm and sunny late this afternoon so I shall keep my fingers crossed that this is the case.  We have a little more weeding to do this week before we go on our jollies.

As usual for  a Monday, here is another Christmas card we received, this time from Noelle

Thank you Noelle it is lovely.
I think I only have another couple of cards left to show you and then it is the count down to Christmas with the ones I have made for this year.

What a smashing weekend we have had babysitting the grand children.  Friday started off with fish and chips and a movie.  Saturday we did "the walk" with maps, decorated stones and lots of enthusiasm at Elvaston castle and Sunday we went on a canal boat ride to Willington followed by lunch out and then, the weekend was over.

Oh, we did make some little notebooks too.  Grandad had to go to B&Q so the girls went with him to choose the covers (wallpaper samples) of their books.

I still have the last remaining place for the Pen Club.  As soon as this is filled we can get the pens the 12 x 12's, the ribbons, the brads and everything else.  £20 a month for 6 months and includes the price of catalogues and 3 classes using your new pens.

I best get a wiggle on and get myself into the office before yet another visit to the doctors.......Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful Monday, despite the rain.

No comments: