Thursday

Happy Birthday Mum

More rain forecast for today, who else feels that they have webbed feet?  On the other foot though (excuse the pun), the grass, trees and plants are looking wonderful and growing so quickly.

It was mums birthday earlier this week and this is the card that I made for her, it does say mum on the front but we didnt capture that in the photograph.

I do hope she liked it.  She is away on the East coast at the moment and we dont know when she will be back.  I got a frantic phone call from her on Sunday to say that her front door was wide open and could we go round to have a look, yikes.  So Paul and I went over, went in quietly and has a look in all the rooms.  Nothing had been disturbed at all.  We went over to the neighbour who told mum that the door was ajar and after calling out to mum and dad, were concerned, so she rang mum.  It seems that mum and dad walked out of their house on Friday morning, left the door ajar and it wasnt until Sunday that anyone noticed.  I think I may have to move up to that area as it is soooo safe.  tut tut. They were very lucky.

No aches and pains today whoop whoop but again, I am not overdooing it.  We have hospital appointment again, then its into town to take a few things back before coming home to cook sheperds pie.  This evening I will be in the craft room from 7pm so if you fancy a cuppa, a natter and a browse, please do pop in.

We were at the hospital yesterday and didnt get home until after 6.30pm. Christiana was shattered but the doctor she saw was the best yet. 

Right, I had best get a wiggle on, thanks for having a read and hope you have a great day.  Tracey x


No comments: