Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning and the forecast is for winds and  rain this afternoon.

We were hoping to go to Sea life today but instead, I have to see if I can get I can get Christiana back in to the doctors.  She really is still suffering so fingers crossed, I will let you know how I get on.  Then, if she is well enough, we are off to Next Home and then Dunelm.




Today is the very last day to order Stampin' Up! goodies from the 2015 - 2016 catalogue.  If there is anything that you need, at all, just let me know before 4pm because I have a very little order to go in for a friend who forgot to ask for some card.  HERE is the link to what you can buy.

We had a wonderful time out at Sinfin Moor Nature Reserve yesterday afternoon, starting with a cake and cuppa for Christiana, Paul and I had a bacon buttie and my, how tasty it was too.  We are thinking of going again on their Saturday morning opening so if you fancy meeting up for a cuppa and sarnie, watch this space and I will tell you when it will be. 
 The swing was there, empty and you just have to dont you. 
There is a whole nature reserve to walk round, we didnt manage much but we will do a little more next time.


Would you like some tomato plants?  I have lots looking for new homes.


 If you would like to call in any time after 4pm to collect plants, that would be great.
Here is the stand Paul has made for my replanted tomatoes to grow up. It is also set up for a watering system which we need to put in over the next couple of weeks.

 Yes those are my potato plants at the back, being supported by a table and bin *giggling*, well they keep drooping.
 And of course I got Christiana to keep me company whilst I was watering and she was getting some heat.

All in all another lovely day and one I think, I will scrapbook.


A card I have made ready for 19th June.  Just look at the new banner.  It is a stamp set and a punch and it is just perfect.  I think this will be my new favourite crafting item to go with everything.  This is available to purchase tomorrow.

I had best get a move on, the workmen will be here very soon to continue with the bathroom work, photos to share on that tomorrow.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.




No comments: