Sunday

Sunny Sunday

Good morning and what a lovely morning it is outside.  The sun is shining, very little wind and it is so peaceful and quiet, wonderful.

A few aches and pains today, fingers, 3 toes and right shoulder but I think I can cope with those.  I am hoping to go out for a walk with Paul and Christiana to the Crem, to get some fresh air, put a few flowers down and blow off the cobwebs.

Here is the peg bag that I made for my sister as part of her birthday presents.  Thanks to Alyson for showing me how to make these.

 The Anniversary card for my sister and brother in law as they celebrate their anniversary on the same day as sister's birthday.

 A bit of an update on my tree,  the long stemmed flowers have started to appear and it is looking lovely now.




 


Lots of family and friends visited yesterday, which is always nice.  I managed to finish a couple of cards off for the box and also with a lot of help, get a few more things organised for Saturday.

Invites will be sent today but if you dont get one via email or facebook etc. please, do feel free to pop in next Saturday anytime from 9 - 5.  Let me know if you would like the address.

There will be cake, tea / coffee, raffles, a quiz, lots of sale items, samples to look at as well as some crafting. 

Crafting sessions on the day will take place at 9.30, 11.00, 1.00, 2.30 and 4.00.

The raffle prize will be drawn after the 4.00 crafting session.

The new Annual Catalogue will be available to purchase whilst stock lasts or we can place an order on the day. 

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day, whatever you are up to.







No comments: