Thursday

Not what it says on the packet!

Good morning from a sunny Derby.  Wow, yesterday was lovely and warm and  I managed to sit out in the sun for a couple of hours.

Today we have both hands working and pain free whoop whoop.  Right leg and right arm are giving me a bit of jip but I will do the best that I can with them.  Again, it is another day that I cant drive, boo hoo.  Never mind, I will keep pottering on.
 
Christiana opened a pack on baked ready salted crisps to find two packets of cheese and onion crisps in there, oh no.  We shall be writing to walkers today to ask about their quality control!!

Here is another Wetlands card that I have loved for a long time.
 
You stamp out a couple of images from the Wetlands Stamp set, which is not on the retirement list, phew.  You then cut out 3 sections of your stamped images, I used the 1" punch (£10.88 currently and I have one spare if you would like to purchase it).  You use 3 d foam pads to stick it to a 1 3/4" square, which you stick to your card.  A little embossing and viola.

You may have to click on the image of the Laburnum tree but we are just getting shoots and buds on this now.

I will take another photo in a few days to show you how it it getting on.  This is the tree that we had to tie to the telegraph pole and I have been hoping that no one cuts the rope over Winter.  Well it has survived, it is straight and it is doing well, phew.

As Stampin' Up! is in change over mode, from the old catalogue to the new catalogue, I have quite a few of my own personal stamps from SU on the sale dressers.  If you fancy calling in one afternoon or evening to see if there is anything you would like to purchase, please do. 

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely day x

No comments: