Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Wet and gray but still warm.  That is the forecast for today which is okay by me as it means all my flowers get a good watering and the water butt gets filled up as we nearly emptied it.

Today I am at the hospital, finally.  I hope to find out what I can do to make life a little easier and help get rid of these pains, especially the ones on my feet.  Onwards and upwards as they say.

Today it is my sisters birthday, my dads birthday and my sister and brother in laws anniversary so I have been busy making things.  Today I shall share my sisters card with you

I loved making it and I hope she likes it.

I am placing a Stampin' Up! order later this evening.  If you would like anything please do let me know before 8pm and I shall add it to my little list.  Lots of things still in the clearance and retiring products are around for the next couple of weeks.  I am busy getting things ready for my crafty day on 28th May.  More details to follow but please, do keep an hour free to pop in for a cuppa and some cake.

My green fingers are still green, here are the potato plants that are SO big 
We even have a little flower bud.

The peony tree has done amazingly well
The flower heads are so very big but not sure if they will last in the rain and the wind.

We took the tulips and daffodils out of the planter and changed them over for these wonderful little plants
I do hope that I haven't put too many in the pot, time will tell.

I have lots and lots of tomato plants so if you would like some, please get in touch to let me know.

I will go and get a wiggle on and get a few chores done before I go to the hospital.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you manage to stay dry today x

No comments: