Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Good morning, a cooler one today with rain.  I can cope with that as it is watering all my plants.

I dont know if I should put this but, apart from my feet aching, I have woken up today, pain free *sshh*.  It took a little time to get walking this morning, due to my feet but hay, I can cope with this I believe.

On Saturday night - Sunday morning, the house next to ours was broken into, the car keys taken and the car stolen.  How awful.  We have now added extra security to our house, double checking everything at night time and making sure we are all secure.  I think it is awful.

Not a lot happening in the craft room apart from pottering and sorting out.  As I havent been 100% I havent been making things for the 28th May so, if you fancy a play with some stamp sets, creating a few cards or other products, get in touch to let me know and I shall arrange a play day.  I could do with some help getting display/demonstration goodies ready.

It is Christmas Card Club on Friday night, if you fancy making a few Chrsitmassy bits please, do let me know.

Can you believe the difference in my tree in just a week.  Last week it had some shoots on it and started to look alive but this week, it is wonderful


 My greenhouse antics are doing well.  Here is my bag of potatoes, they are just brimming. 
 All the other veg is doing wonderful but I really do have too many tomato plants.  If you would like any just call in with a couple of empty pots to take them away as I have ran out of pots.

Here is a card I saw on pinterest which I adored so, I just had to go and case it.


As soon as I am able, I shall have a one off evening of Timeless Texture to make a few cards and matching tags. 

Stampin' Up! have lots and lots of retiring products at wonderful prices and not forgetting the clearance rack.  I shall be placing an order in the next few days and if you would like anything, why not pop round for a cuppa and place your order.  The craft room should be clean and tidy by the end of today (Christiana has been in there sorting out a scrapbook).  Lots of magazines looking for new homes, some other bits and bobs FREE too.  I have a few orders that need collecting too so, if you are in the area, it would be great if you could pop in to collect your goodies.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.



No comments: