Monday

Merry Monday Number 19


Good morning from a wonderfully warm Derby.  The forecast today is for another warm day although I do appreciate not everyone enjoys the heat.

Where did the weekend go?  In a flash that is for sure.  I am afraid I have done nothing apart from some pottering.  That is all I can manage at the moment and I am not going to complain about it. Paul took Christiana and I to Mercia Marina on Friday for a change of scenery (I couldnt drive) and that was breathtaking.  The fresh air did me a world of good but on Saturday I had lots of aches and pains. Yesterday was spent pottering with plants in the garden and the greenhouse.

We are eating the rocket and mixed leaf salad that I have grown.  Wow what a feeling that is, it's lovely.  The potatoes and everything else are going mad and I am watering twice a day.  I have even rescued a few plants from the garden and they are coming on a treat in the greenhouse.  The question I have next is, what happens when I go on holiday?  If you fancy popping in to water my plants once a week please do let me know.  Hopefully with family and friends taking a turn, everything should survive.  I am also looking at a watering system too.

As it is Merry Monday, here is a card we received from George H. 

 Lovely isnt it?  Thank you George, hope you are having a wonderful time in New York.

I shall potter with a few chores today and then continue to sort out crafting bits and pieces for sale.  I have quite a few magazines if anyone would like some reading material?   I also hope to catch up with emails and messages but with limited time on the computer (to stop my fingers and wrists hurting), I cant keep up with them all, opps.  If you fancy a cuppa some time today, please call in, Christiana has learnt to make a lovely cuppa.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day, Tracey x

No comments: